Friday, May 9, 2008

Another Milkooler.com shipment goes out

Here I am shipping a Value Size box of 2x Mighty Meal Deals to Kamie in La Jolla, CA. In case you're wondering, Milkooler is a one-person company, and I cycle all the orders up to my local post office, stand in the queue and heft each one over the counter.

Kamie's getting hers in a special box because (a) she and I used to work together years ago; and (b) I've never sent 6 Milkoolers in one shipment overseas before, so this is something of a special occasion!

Thanks for the excuse Kamie!

2 comments:

Kamie's Corner said...

Kamie from La Jolla feels really special to get my shipment in a pretty box! Looking forward to its arrival. Thanks Alan!! Will be sure to send pics with the US babies enjoying their Milkoolers...

Kamie's Corner said...

Kamie from La Jolla is feeling really special with the lovely box filled with Milkoolers! I'll be sure to send pictures of the US little folks enjoying their new Milkoolers in hand. Thanks so much!